789 Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone going from Toronto?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone going from Toronto? Empty Anyone going from Toronto?

Post  vlogactually Sat May 09, 2009 9:23 pm

HEY GUYS!

I'm going to 789 from Toronto Canada and wondering if anyone wants to bus it together and if you're a female maybe share the room with me as well. haha omg Where the Canadians at?!?!?!?

Check out my links:
https://www.youtube.com/sidrahshams
https://www.youtube.com/vlogactually
http://www.twitter.com/sweettoothsid

vlogactually
789 Rookie
789 Rookie

Back to top Go down

Anyone going from Toronto? Empty Re: Anyone going from Toronto?

Post  CupcakeAndTea Sat May 09, 2009 9:25 pm

vlogactually wrote:HEY GUYS!

I'm going to 789 from Toronto Canada and wondering if anyone wants to bus it together and if you're a female maybe share the room with me as well. haha omg Where the Canadians at?!?!?!?

Check out my links:
https://www.youtube.com/sidrahshams
https://www.youtube.com/vlogactually
http://www.twitter.com/sweettoothsid

hey im from sudbury heading to T.O with a greyhound but I looked into Air Canada and it's an hour flight for around 100$ so i think that might be taking a flight

but i am definitely interested

CupcakeAndTea
789 Rookie
789 Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivi1790 Mon May 11, 2009 7:07 pm

Hey! i'm actualy taking the bus from Ottawa and who knows, my bus might pass by Toronto ^_^, but i need to find some ppl to room with, so let me know @ Vi_vi_617@hotmail.com

Vivi1790
789 Rookie
789 Rookie

Back to top Go down

Anyone going from Toronto? Empty Canadians at 789

Post  vlogactually Mon May 11, 2009 8:17 pm

Hey y'all!

Why don't all three of us room together? It'll save us some dough and of course, three Canadians are better than one! Wink

Vivi, I'm assuming you're a lady? haha I this will probably only work if I'm rooming with girls.

Let me know here or on Youtube. Alternatively, my email address is ssidrahh@hotmail.com

vlogactually
789 Rookie
789 Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivi1790 Mon May 11, 2009 10:26 pm

vlogactually wrote:Hey y'all!

Why don't all three of us room together? It'll save us some dough and of course, three Canadians are better than one! Wink

Vivi, I'm assuming you're a lady? haha I this will probably only work if I'm rooming with girls.

Let me know here or on Youtube. Alternatively, my email address is ssidrahh@hotmail.com

haha ya! i'm a 18 yr old girl, living in ottawa Razz and i agree with everything u said! ^_^ i dont make vids on YouTube, but i do have a channel www.youtube.com/vivi1790 and if ur still worried there's ppl that could vouch for me lol.

Vivi1790
789 Rookie
789 Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  CupcakeAndTea Mon May 11, 2009 11:04 pm

CupcakeAndTea from sudbury https://www.youtube.com/user/CupcakeAndTea I do make videos I am 21 years old and a super big and proud geek Smile I am not sure whether I am going yet for sure it depends of what activities i plan to do. I should also mention i am into a fashion called lolita. My biggest concern is running around NYC with no one else or being bored in the room LOL

CupcakeAndTea
789 Rookie
789 Rookie

Back to top Go down

Anyone going from Toronto? Empty Activities

Post  vlogactually Mon May 11, 2009 11:38 pm

Hmm activities... What would you like to do around NYC? Maybe we can go around the city together. Sorry I should have asked... you're both planning/hoping to go on the 8th right?

I went to NYC a while back but I wasn't old enough to know what was going on... so I wanna make this trip worthwhile. I'm looking online to find some activities and places one should visit when they're in NYC. I'll definitely keep you guys updated on that. If you have anything specific in mind please let me know.

I definitely don't wanna be left alone in NYC so the whole point of looking for roomies was to pair up with someone and make sure we got each other's back in the big city, so don't stress Smile

oh btw, my name is Sidrah. Very Happy and you two?

vlogactually
789 Rookie
789 Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivi1790 Wed May 13, 2009 12:01 am

vlogactually wrote:Hmm activities... What would you like to do around NYC? Maybe we can go around the city together. Sorry I should have asked... you're both planning/hoping to go on the 8th right?

I went to NYC a while back but I wasn't old enough to know what was going on... so I wanna make this trip worthwhile. I'm looking online to find some activities and places one should visit when they're in NYC. I'll definitely keep you guys updated on that. If you have anything specific in mind please let me know.

I definitely don't wanna be left alone in NYC so the whole point of looking for roomies was to pair up with someone and make sure we got each other's back in the big city, so don't stress Smile

oh btw, my name is Sidrah. Very Happy and you two?
yup, im hoping to be there by the 8th and leave on the 12th, so there will be lots of time to tour NYC ^_^. and my name is Vivianne Very Happy.

Vivi1790
789 Rookie
789 Rookie

Back to top Go down

Anyone going from Toronto? Empty :)

Post  vlogactually Wed May 13, 2009 1:27 am

Cool. Um as far as I know, I'm planning to come back on the 12th as well unless my family decides to join me after 789. I'm not sure what they wanna do just as yet... Anyway let's talk more via email: ssidrahh@hotmail.com so we're not bombarding this forum with petty details.

vlogactually
789 Rookie
789 Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  CupcakeAndTea Wed May 13, 2009 8:53 am

vlogactually wrote:Cool. Um as far as I know, I'm planning to come back on the 12th as well unless my family decides to join me after 789. I'm not sure what they wanna do just as yet... Anyway let's talk more via email: ssidrahh@hotmail.com so we're not bombarding this forum with petty details.

msn is broken on my computer so i cant chat via msn. Are you guys only considering taking the bus? from t.o to new york without discount is $259.80 and takes around 11-12 hour where as I found tango seat plane tickets on air canada for around 100$ there and 100$ back and it's only an hour or so plane ride.

also i donnu why my last post wasn't posted but as for activities i'd like to do a lot a lot of shopping, maybe do something touristey like going to see the statue or liberty, maybe see the trade centers(well you know what i mean) i heard there a sex musuem lol and maybe see a broadway show or do a tour of NY. as for something you guys might not be interested in id like to go to a lolita store and meetup with fellow lolitas

CupcakeAndTea
789 Rookie
789 Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivi1790 Fri May 15, 2009 12:08 am

we can discuss activities and things once we've booked the room since the 789 ppl posted a vid saying that they only reserved 50 rooms, so we should get on that asap lol. i cant pay for it with my credit card, but im no problem for paying back whoever does pay.

Vivi1790
789 Rookie
789 Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivi1790 Thu May 21, 2009 9:10 pm

alright well i kinda need to know asap if this is gonna work out or not cuz if not i need to look for other ppl to room with.

Vivi1790
789 Rookie
789 Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  CupcakeAndTea Thu May 21, 2009 10:27 pm

after thinking it through i have to decided not to go to NYC

the main reason is because i don't think the organizers will actually organize this event right and i don't think it will be as fun as i think it will be

sorry but i hope you guys enjoy yourselves

CupcakeAndTea
789 Rookie
789 Rookie

Back to top Go down

Anyone going from Toronto? Empty SORRY!!!!!!

Post  vlogactually Mon May 25, 2009 1:09 am

Hi guys!!!!!! Sorry I haven't posted, but I didn't get any email notifications that you guys had posted anything. I just came on here to check because it's been a while. Anyway, I'm STILL PLANNING TO GO TO 789. Vivi if you're still planning to go feel free to email me ssidrahh@hotmail.com because it's hard to keep up with this forum. I can pay for the hotels with my creditcard no problem. Now that there are only two of us, if you know anyone else who's going PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'd still like to room with other people. Again sorry for the late reply.

vlogactually
789 Rookie
789 Rookie

Back to top Go down

Anyone going from Toronto? Empty I could use roomies

Post  Dagerthinkstoomuch Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:16 am

Hey, I am not from toronto, but it seems like this is the part of the forum that is getting the most action concerning roommates. I am an 18 year old female and I was wondering if anyone had booked a room already that had an extra space. I would be willing to split the cost equally with whoever is gong to be in the room, and I am willing to room with males and females. Please e-mail me @ lemondl3@aol.com or leave a comment on my youtube channel Dagerthinkstoomuch asap! I really want to go to the qathering and probably can't afford it without people to room with!

Dagerthinkstoomuch
789 Noob
789 Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum