789 Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sightseeing in New York

4 posters

Go down

Sightseeing in New York Empty Sightseeing in New York

Post  CupcakeAndTea Sat May 09, 2009 9:24 pm

To me I think 4 days is a lot of time just to talk to youtubers. That a potential of 96 hours to bond with youtubers. And as much as I like to just sit and stand around yapping away without the jump cut alot of awkward moment of silence will arise XD. I want to do some stuff with a bunch of tubers. Id would really like maybe some advice what to do since I am scared shitless to go around by myself in NYC

my idea was hoping on a few days to just say OK who wants to come do this with a sign up sheet and stuff

CupcakeAndTea
789 Rookie
789 Rookie

Back to top Go down

Sightseeing in New York Empty Re: Sightseeing in New York

Post  RealCanadianGirl Tue May 12, 2009 6:23 pm

Yeah, I totally get what you mean about sort of running out of things to say. I think it's a great idea to do some sightseeing.

I'm not 100% sure if I'm able to go yet, but my friend Jordan and I are planning to go together. We're both interested in doing some sightseeing, like Ellis Island, the Empire State Building, 5th Ave., SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, etc. I've been once before and so has he, but both of us would like to see certain places again.

Maybe we could have certain times for gathering and certain times to go sightseeing. For example, we gather on the 8th at like 12pm. Then around 3ish, we have the opportunity to go out and do some sightseeing. Go back to the hotel at 10pm and gather again, etc. And obviously those who are 21 & over are able to go out to the bars and whatnot.

I'm not sure when I'll find out if I'm going, but I would love to help organize the designated sightseeing times if that's what we decide to do! =)
RealCanadianGirl
RealCanadianGirl
789 Noob
789 Noob

http://belleamour.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 30, 2009 11:42 am

RealCanadianGirl wrote:Yeah, I totally get what you mean about sort of running out of things to say. I think it's a great idea to do some sightseeing.

I'm not 100% sure if I'm able to go yet, but my friend Jordan and I are planning to go together. We're both interested in doing some sightseeing, like Ellis Island, the Empire State Building, 5th Ave., SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, etc. I've been once before and so has he, but both of us would like to see certain places again.

Maybe we could have certain times for gathering and certain times to go sightseeing. For example, we gather on the 8th at like 12pm. Then around 3ish, we have the opportunity to go out and do some sightseeing. Go back to the hotel at 10pm and gather again, etc. And obviously those who are 21 & over are able to go out to the bars and whatnot.

I'm not sure when I'll find out if I'm going, but I would love to help organize the designated sightseeing times if that's what we decide to do! =)

I like the ideas. And we do sort of need a bit more structure with things like this. DM me on twitter so we can talk about it. twitter.com/djtlac
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://789gathering.com

Back to top Go down

Sightseeing in New York Empty i live in new york and want to get involved

Post  billi baracuda Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:18 am

i live here so i could help out on these site seeing missions. i've lived here for ten years. i know all the spots and how to get to them and even some of new york's hidden gems. i'm available!
billi baracuda
billi baracuda
789 Noob
789 Noob

https://www.youtube.com/billilovesmargot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down