789 Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room Rates

2 posters

Go down

Room Rates Empty Room Rates

Post  7thdayfilms Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:06 pm

I'm planning to attend the gathering but was wondering how the payment of the rooms is going to work. I've heard that they're trying to fit four to a single room. Will the payment be split up between those four, or how is it going to work? And does anyone know how much a room is at the Belvedere? Just trying to make sure I put back enough money for the trip.

Thanks,
-Chris

7thdayfilms
789 Noob
789 Noob

Back to top Go down

Room Rates Empty Re: Room Rates

Post  AskCarrieLee Sun May 31, 2009 11:26 am

You can reserve it with a credit card number (they don't block out the amount or charge before hand) and then you can try & find room mates. OR you could just find someone who already has a room booked & see if you could room with them. My estimated total for 2 nights for 4 people at the Bellvedere was about four hundred & change. I have one room mate already (my brother) and then I'll find two more. At that point we'll split it up 4 ways. Remember you'll have to think of tip & taxes as well! So basically think if you book it on your own, credit card now. If you room with someone who already has it booked, be prepared to bring the cash with you then. But YOU'RE responsible for finding yourself a place to stay. Smile

7thdayfilms wrote:I'm planning to attend the gathering but was wondering how the payment of the rooms is going to work. I've heard that they're trying to fit four to a single room. Will the payment be split up between those four, or how is it going to work? And does anyone know how much a room is at the Belvedere? Just trying to make sure I put back enough money for the trip.

Thanks,
-Chris
AskCarrieLee
AskCarrieLee
789 Noob
789 Noob

https://www.youtube.com/askcarrielee

Back to top Go down