789 Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If there's going to be one next year

3 posters

Go down

If there's going to be one next year Empty If there's going to be one next year

Post  Kaitlind17 Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:58 am

If there's going to be one next year, can it please be in Atlanta, GA or Nashville, TN cause i live in Georgia and i won't be able to go to the one in New York cause i don't have enough money and i really want to meet some of the youtube people that's going to be there! :-(
Kaitlind17
Kaitlind17
789 Noob
789 Noob

http://www.myspace.com/kaitlind_clement and www.youtube.com/Kait

Back to top Go down

If there's going to be one next year Empty Start one :)

Post  amorelane Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:35 am

YouTube gatherings are unofficial, and so pretty much anyone can start one if they have time to figure out all the details. I suggest you talk to the three guys who are organizing it all after 789 and see what they had to do to get it going. As long as you think there would be enough people who wants to attend a gathering in the south (I am sure there would be), you can just make a video on YouTube suggesting it and see how many people would want to come!
amorelane
amorelane
789 Learner
789 Learner

Back to top Go down

If there's going to be one next year Empty October's SouthTube3 in Chatanooga TN. October 1st - 5th. 2009

Post  vclamp Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:40 am

The odds of next year's northeast based YouTube gathering being in the South are pretty low. Especially since this would compete with October's SouthTube3 in Chatanooga TN. October 1st - 5th. 2009. I suggest you start here:
southtubegathering.com

Atlanta, GA & Nashville, TN were the hosts of ST1 & ST2 respectively, so they won't be hosting again soon.

Different locations will have different groups of people to meet and cities to explore. Placing oneself in challenging settings if key to personal growth.

vclamp
789 Noob
789 Noob

Back to top Go down

If there's going to be one next year Empty Re: If there's going to be one next year

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum